Sunday 17 May 2009

Promises

Nothing pisses me off more than people who constantly make false promises.

The ultimate #1 though are the ones who make promises and then later claim the discussion never took place, leaving me in tricky situations.

I foolishly relied on a promise and didn't do X. Now it seems that I have imagined this conversation and due to time issues cannot do X which would have saved my ass in this case.

Unfortunately for these people, I ALWAYS have a plan B.

You fuck my shit up, I'll fuck yours right back, asswipe

2 comments:

Nic said...

Love this. Hate those people too. And they even pretend they weren't there when the(ir) promise was made. Like you're the one that's delusional. F*ckwits!

M said...

The even funnier thing is when you think that you select the people around you very carefully and still end up with these obscure situations.

Having said that, this person has since been removed from my life ;)